Friday, December 18, 2015

Scott Fields and other experts - "What part of the Rim is your Target?"

Basketball Experts sound off with Coach Scott Fields
"What part of the Rim do you Aim at?"
Once again multiple Basketball experts sound off, and again many opinions where shared, I want to preface this article by saying a lot of my article was dropped, as I was very detailed, I teach in progression, I am detail oriented, I not only teach, I explain why I teach the way I teach...

Please read and understand, having a target and an aiming point is important to a shooter.

Enjoy the article, enjoy the content.

http://www.basketballforcoaches.com/part-of-the-rim-to-aim-at/

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
instagram@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment