Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ecoach powered by the NBA Coaches association --- Coach Scott Fields

Ecoach powered by the NBA Coaches Association app and website.














In Hopes of sharing quality content to the site. I wanted to share this App and Website with all of my viewers and readers.


https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6354381916774420480


the above link was shared with me from the president of the NBA Coaches Association David Fogel.
I am all about educating and empowering other Players, Coaches and Parents on some of the best products.
This is an unpaid promotion, but it is something I have researched and feel will help many in the industry.


please visit the site or download the app


Coach Scott Fields























No comments:

Post a Comment