Tuesday, October 27, 2015

HOF Coach Jerry Sloan introduces New Arena name - Vivint

HOF Coach Jerry Sloan introduces new name for Arena- Vivint
I wanted to share this video of my friend Coach Jerry Sloan introducing the new name to the home arena of the Utah Jazz. Knowing Coach like I do, I am sure he was not comfortable to do this project.
Knowing Coach like I do, I am sure it was a favor to the Miller family and to the franchise he loved working for for more than two decades. Jerry you are and always will be known as a JAZZ man.

From Delta Center, to Energy Solutions Arean to now the Vivint arena.
It will take some time, but I and it will catch on !

This heartfelt message is well done....

I ask that you click the link below to enjoy watching and listening to this Hall of Fame Coach discuss History, Legacy, All Stars, Winners, and New BEGINNINGS

Well done Coach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZePZkCmX4Xw&sns=em

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
Instagram@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment