Monday, October 26, 2015

RIP Coach Flip Saunders

RIP Coach Flip Saunders
I have always considered myself Blessed, Lucky, and Fortunate to be apart of the Coaching fraternity.
But yesterday morning, the fraternity, and the NBA lost a great man.

Coach Flip Saunders of the Twolves lost his battle with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
At the young age of 60, we as a society lost a great man.

I send my deepest and heartfelt condolences to the Saunders Family and to the Twolves franchise for the loss.

I have a friend who is currently in a Battle with Cancer, Cancer Sucks ! Please continue to be a support system for those in a battle, this loss happened so quickly.

I wish Flips son Ryan all the best in his climb in the coaching ranks, as he carries on his fathers legacy.

I feel the franchise is in great hands form he future, I feel this is why Kevin G is back in the franchise.

RIP Coach !

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
Instagram@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment