Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Brady Holt is our next guest on the Coach Scott Fields show- Coach Scott Fields

Brady Holt is our next guest on the Coach Scott Fields show- Coach Scott Fields


#BradyStrong


Brady Holt has an outstanding story. His journey is one that will inspire all who watch, listen and get to know this special young man.
"I couldn't be more proud to share with the viewers of the Coach Scott Fields show that Brady Holt will be on the show with his Family."

I am inspired and moved by Brady and his story of conviction, courage, and strength in the face of adversity.
I have known Brady since he played with my son at Riverton High School as a member of the basketball Team.
I was moved by his high character, his personality and his passion for sports.
I knew his favorite sport was Football where he was a standout performer.
I new his passion and his future was to serve his LDS Mission and then back to the grid iron.

I will allow Brady and his family to share this moving story.
You will not want to miss his journey.
You will not want to miss his updates.

It brings me so much joy to have him be apart of this show.

Help us Grow the Show, Your donation helps us keep going!






To watch this interview live and have interaction
Please go LIKE/Follow the Coach Scott Fields show page on Facebook.

facebook.com/coachsf/

or view
the interview after atcoachscottfields.com

To contact Coach Scott Fields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment