Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Birthday to my WhItt (Twitters) the big 28 !

Happy Birthday to my Whitt (Twitters) the big 28 !

Happy Happy Birthday to our Girl Whittney Sperry ! You are the BIG 28 today !

I can't tell you how proud I am of you and the lovely lady you have become. I am blessed to have you in my life. There are so many superlatives to discribe you. You are Fun ! You are georgous like your Mom ! You are successful, You are caring, you are a great older sister ! You are giving ! You are a great Momma to Betty ! Well, your Condo is not always the cleanest, but I still LOVE YA !

I came into your life at the tender age of 17 as you were finding your way through those crazy HS years ! I have watched you transform into amazing gal !  I have never been more proud of who you are and who you have become.

I can says this, YOU MAKE 28 LOOK GOOD !
This is to a year of health/wealth and all the happiness you deserve !

I got nothing but Love for you and just know I am always behind you in everything you choose, it is funny this thing called a step dad, but you make it Fun, Enjoyable, and Easy !

I hope everyone helps me wish you a Happy Birthday !

#MYstepDaugtherisCoolerthanYours

No comments:

Post a Comment