Friday, September 11, 2015

Lisa Leslie says, " I could Coach Clippers now"

Lisa Leslie says, " I could Coach Clippers now"
People call major sports Copy Cat leagues. San Antonio gave Becky Hammond a great opportunity this past summer by becoming the First female to be Head Coach of an NBA SUMMER LEAGUE team.

Nancy Lieberman was already a NBA DLEAGUE Head Coach of the Texas Legends
Nancy is now an Assistant Coach with the Sac Kings with Head Coach Geirge Karl.

Well another former WNBA player Lisa Leslie says, " I can coach the Clippers now"
She claims she could help their big men.

I found this story in NBC SPORTS.
I wanted to share

Enjoy the content

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2015/09/09/lisa-leslie-would-be-open-to-coaching-in-nba-someday-says-she-could-help-clippers-immediately/

CoachScottFields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
instagram@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment