Thursday, September 10, 2015

MJ vs Kobe the visual comparisons (Video)

MJ vs Kobe the visual comparisons  (Video)
I came across the barbershop talk. I often hear people try to compare Kobe to MJ.
I hear diehard fans of each athlete share there passionate arguments on why MJ or Kobe is better.

True, arguments can be made for each, they both have a competitive nature to them.

It is like what came first the chicken or the egg?

Well MJ came first, he globalized the game, the torch was passed to Kobe, Kobe will pass it onto LBJ.
All I can say is the game is in good hands.

I like the NBA commissioner Adam Silver. But these are other topics

Enjoy this VIDEO link of the comparisons of MJ and Kobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tagtU4AV8&sns=em

Also sound off, Who was better in your opinion?

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
Instagram@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment