Monday, September 14, 2015

Venezuela to the 2016 Rio Olympics - PG Heissler Guillent

Venezuela to the 2016 Olympics - PG Heissler Guillent

I am so proud of the National Team from Venezuela. I am even more proud of my time together with the PG Heissler Guillent. I was able to spend time with Heissler prior to his making the National Team. I saw his talent. I saw his workethic. I told him if he continued to work hard he would be representing the country.

From the photos you will see my one on one time with Heissler Top Left- working on showing Ball to defense on a cross over, this to get the defense to lunge.
On bottom, you will see a light moment prior to a practice, sharing a smile and laugh. On bottom Rt
A serious teachable moment, notice how locked in he is to every word, he is like Steph Curry. he is very coachable.

In the middle you will see Heissler on the All Tournament Team with NBA players.

I am so proud of him and his accomplishments.

So in 2016 Venezuela will be in the RIO Olympics. A part of me will be with them.
I wish them the Best of Luck !

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
Instagram@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment