Monday, June 22, 2015

This is how I roll on Fathers Day

Fathers Day for the Fields Family
This is how I roll on Fathers Day.
June 21, 2015

The Lord has blessed me with beautiful family. I always wanted to be a Dad.
Whittney is beautiful and amazing and so much like her mom and following in her  mom's foot steps in the beauty industry. She is Fun, full of Life, Beautiful is an understatement. She is strong and independent. I came into her life when she was 17, my wife, a single mom, at the time, did an amazing job of raising her. She is loving and appreciative. I can't say enough kind things about her. I hope she knows I am always here for her.
Brandon is handsome and focused on his basketball. He is all about the family business of Basketball.
He is quiet and happy as long as a basketball court is near by, when we go on a family vacation, the first thing we look at is how close is the nearest basketball court or hoop? he loves to dance, and spend time with his friends. Even though he doesnt always show his emotions, he has a huge heart. He enjoys listening to his music, and is a good student. he has a bright future at whatever he chooses.
He is the son I always wanted and he came into my life after returning from Coaching in China. Our bond was Basketball and God had a plan when he came into our home. My wife Kim says he is sour ray of sunshine in our lives, So True.
LACEY may be gone, but never forgotten, her gentle spirit and loving ways blessed our home. RIP LACEY.
Desiel, is the gentle giant, in his mind he is a Lap dog, but this 170 lbs of Love is Man's best friend, he is my baby, when dad is watching hoops, he is right by my side.
I am blessed.....I love my Family, and these Kids are what complete me.

CoachScottFields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields


No comments:

Post a Comment