Monday, July 6, 2015

Becky Hammon first female NBA Summer league Head Coach

Coach Becky Hammon First female NBA Coach to lead Spurs
I want to send Congrats out to Miss Becky Hammon of the San Antonio Spurs for her opportunity on Coaching the Spurs in Summer league action.
I want to send out a great job to the Spurs organization for allowing this opportunity for Becky to gain valuable experience on her journey as a coach.

I have people ask me how I feel about it?
I am not angry, nor upset, I am thrilled for her. I hope she does well.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2514072-becky-hammon-will-coach-spurs-summer-league-team-in-las-vegas?utm_campaign=tsipad&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=teamstream

I feel she has a bright future, I wish her the best. She is in a great organization and with great people on staff around her to learn from.

Please help me in sending out Congratulations to the Spirs and Becky

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment