Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I am Confident and Ready and Available

Confident and Ready for the next Journey
I am an experienced Professional Basketball Coach. I have been blessed with Success around the globe. I am Confident and Ready to utilize my skill set to develop talent and build a competitive team to compete for a championship.

In an attempt to self promote, I am sending this post.

My bio is here on this site

coachscottfields.com

I have been blessed to have had success in all regions. North America in the NBA Summer Leagues . I have also had success in the CBA and NCAA/NJCAA/NAIA and ABA. Our Teams at the college level were Ranked #1 in the nation. I was fortunate to have coached the NJCAA Player of the Year.
In Europe, We had Best Ever Seasons in Franchise History. largest ever Win Margins. Winners of Multiple Cups. In Middle East, continued to Win Championships. Coached Top Teams in the region to success. Asian and Arab Championships. Again Winners of Cups.
Asia we continued to Win Championships. Latin America we had success and built a Team to change the culture to get them in the playoffs for the new ownership group.

I am humbled to share that our accumulated win percentage is above. 750 %
We have developed over 100 players who competed for their respected National Teams that compete for the Olympics and World Championships, I have also coached current and former NBA Players.

I am a positive and energetic people person. I feel I am a great communicator.

coachscottfields.com
twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment