Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Jean Abdel- Nour - Lebanon

Lebanon's Jean Abdel Nour 

As a Coach it is always great to run into and spend time catching up with your former players.

While I was in Vegas at the NBA Summer League, I ran into a young man who I had the pleasure to Coach and work with.

Jean Abdel Nour was a young up and coming player in the Lebanesee league. Jean had a great work ethic, he was very humble, he was coachable. he had a great attitude And was a Team player.

Those tangibles have helped land him with one of the top Teams in Lebanon and now a Lebanese National Geam Player.

We were able to talk about Lebanon, it made me miss even more the league, the country, the fans.

I am very proud of this young man and the player he has become.

I wish him the best of luck in his career. Thanks for spending time Jean. I wish you the best !

coachscottfields.com

Like our Coach Scott Fields show page on FaceBook

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment