Friday, July 24, 2015

Space Jam 2 - featuring Lebron James

Space Jam 2 - featuring Lebron James
Ok, I was a fan of the first Space Jam with Michael Jordon. I thought the story was clever. MJ had to win back the talent for his NBA buddies.

Will Space Jam 2 be just a remake of the original ? Will Lebron put his current NBA buddies in the cast ?  Lebron isn't in retirement playing baseball, so the storyline will be tweaked I assume.

What would the new soundtrack sound like ?
R Kelly "I believe I can Fly" was a hit, eager for the new music.

I know it will make money, Lebron is coming off of  a funny Trainwreck movie. It seemed to work, Lebron can play himself easy.

Will they need special magic water, or just wear Lebrons shoes ?

Here is a link to an article
Enjoy
http://deadspin.com/lebron-jamess-space-jam-2-is-a-little-closer-to-reality-1719561685?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment