Thursday, July 16, 2015

NBA Summer League -The Mecca of Pro Basketball

NBA Summer League - the Mecca for Pro Basketball
I apologize I have not been posting basketball content this week. I am in attendance at the NBA Summer League in Vegas. This is the Mecca of Pro Basketball right now. I have been thrilled to see so many close friends in the business.
I will return to posting content next week.
I am sorry for those who read my post. This is the hub of my business and fraternity this week.
All of the NBA is here, Coaches, Front Office, General Managers from around the globe are also here to scout for players to fit their teams needs. Europe, Asia, Latin America, South Pacific.
Agents all here trying to land deals for the players they represent. Contracts are being negotiated and signed.
Players are here competing for Camp invites and players are trying to up their market value in the International market place.
It is competitive to say the least.
Coaches are hustling looking for the next opportunity.

It is a great fraternity of guys, and Becky Hammon is the first ever female Head Coach of a Summer League team the Spurs.

It feels so good to be back in my element, I am able to reconnect with former players.

I will return next week. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment