Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Christopher Duffley 14 yr old Autistic/Blind sings at Red Sox game

Christopher Duffley 14 yrs old- Autistic / Blind sings at Red Sox game


I am moved by this performance- Christopher Duffley is a bright , talented young singer.
Yes, he is Autistic/ Blind he is 14 yrs old. he has a talent, he has a gift


I am currently between my coaching positions, and I am blessed to be working with the State of Utah, with Department of Human services. I work for the Department of Services for People with Disabilities. it is a very rewarding position and I get to work with this population.

I also have a family member who I don't get to see much, but I adore him and think of him often, he has moved across the country, and he too has a talent and gift of signing. Ashton, I am thinking of you when I hear this.

Click and share if this moves you?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2550337-boston-fans-cheer-blind-and-autistic-14-year-old-before-he-sings-national-anthem?utm_campaign=tsipad&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=teamstream


coachscottfields.com
twitter@Scott_Fields
Ig@coachscottfields

CoachScottFields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment