Monday, August 3, 2015

Top National Team Players who represent their country

National Team Players I have Coached


I look at these photos of these National Team Players who I have Coached, I have been blessed to work with such great people and players.

It is an honor to Coach a player who has the Pride to put on the jersey to represent their National Country.

Above is a small snap shot of Players who has done this.

Team USA- Steph Curry- Golden St Warriors. I was with him his rookie season at the NBA Summer League, then I had the pleasure to work with him again at the NBA Charity event.

Team Nigeria- Julius Nwosu- (Team Captain) SA Spurs, I Coached Julius in two occasions, We won a Championship together in Lebanon, the. Again, I coached him with the CBA Utah Eaglez.

Team Puerto Rico- Carlos Arroyo- (Team Captain) NBA journey man, I coached Varlos when he was 17 yrs old with the Fajardo Caridodos. He the. Went to FIU, the multiple Teams Jazz, Celtics, Raptors, Magic, Pistons to name a few.

Team Lebanon- Fadi el Khatib- (Team Captian) coached with and against him in Lebanon. I was with him on an undefeated Sagesse team, he is arguably the best ASIAN player not in the NBA and was the top NBA ASIAN prospect behind Yao Ming of China who was with the Rockets.

Team New Zealand- Sean Marks- Current Assistant GM/ Coach of the SA Spurs, I did workouts with him young in his career, he too was an NBA journeyman, Spurs, Suns, Hornets,  He was apart of the first TALL BLACKS Team to make world Championships.

Team Dominican Republic- Jack Michael Martinez (Team Captain) I coached Jack with Guaros de Lara in Venzuela, he is a fierce competitor, a rebounding machine, he has been the top rounder in many leagues in FIBA and always on NBA radars.

Team Australia- Joe Ingels, I hD the pleasure of working with Joe with the Golden St Warriors NBA Summer League team , he has had a great FIBA career and currently on the Utah Jazz, he is a SAVY player, who is unselfish and known for always making good choices on the court

Team Venezuela- Heissler Guillent I had the pleasure to work with Heissler with the Guaros de Lara Team in Venzuela , I told him the first day I saw him, with his work ethic, we would get him on his NT, and he did it ! he is a true Pg, who can score and will do whatever it takes to be successful.

I am honored and humbled to have had the honor to coach these fine men, I could write a book on their work ethic. I could share great stories of each of them on and off the court. I am proud to cal the, friends.

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

CoachScottFields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment