Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Straight Outta -- MY DREAMS

Straight Outta -- MY DREAMS

I share this photo as I still feel blessed to have found this wonderful spirit and I get to share my life with her.  I was single for many years, I did not settle, I knew what I was looking for, I like many others have had my heart crushed at a young age. I wasn't going to put myself through that hurt, and I wouldn't hurt anyone else.

I was married to my work, as I coached around the globe. I met many great people, but when my eyes met hers, the attraction was instant. The more time I spent with her, I realized how much we shared in common. The Values, the priorities, she was confident, she is very successful in her work, she was a great mom. I loved kids and fell in love with her daughter Whittney. Whittney, is just like her mom, she is fun, and full of life. Kim was into health and fitness. She has a huge heart. She is giving, loyal, and I could go on and on.

As the line in Jerry McGuire, "You complete me." She made me whole. She inspires me to want to continue to be the best. I am very proud of her. Kim has a great energy, she has beautiful green eyes and a smile that sparkles, her personality takes over a room. 

She puts up with me and all of my flaws and imperfections. She supports my dreams. She is the best thing to ever personally happen to me. She welcomed in our adopted son Brandon, she loves him as if she gave birth to him.

I say she is Outta a Dream, but she exceeds my Dreams. I know God has a plan. I feel our best years are ahead of us. I pray for many more years. 

I overachieved, this is one of those photos and you say, "What doesn't belong?" Well it is me, I am lucky and fortunate. She is my heart and soul. 

I struggle to sleep when I am away from her, I am used to her cuddled on my back and interlock our ankles as we sleep. I am the luckiest man alive. Thanks for allowing me to share my heart on this platform. There is a lot of BS on social media. I hope this photo and story inspires you to find your better half.  I feel more stories like this should be shared, it makes the world a better place.

CoachScottFields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment