Saturday, August 8, 2015

Straight Outta - Galveston, Indiana

Straight Outta Galveston
In honor of the Movie, Straight Outta Compton based on the true story of the Rap group N.W.A.
Dr Dre, Easy E, DJ Wren, and Ice Cube, three of these men had great solo careers.
Dr Dre of course made his Billion on the sale of Dre Beats. Easy E dies young of AIDS. Ice Cube has been in the movies , FRIDAYS series and more.

Not many people in my high school or small town of Indiana knew of these guys, but I did have there music.

So here is a funny pic to help promote the Movie, once again Dre and the #Straight Outta went viral
Always setting the bar

CoachScottFields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. I delight in, result in I found exactly what
    I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete