Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kobe Bryant - Competitive Spirit

Kobe Bryant - Competitive Spirit
I found this post from a former NBA player who is now a Coach. I spoke with this young man this summer at the NBA summer league. He was thrilled for his opportunity after coaching in the D league last season. I was happy for him, as I have been around him often. He is. Great guy who continues to give back to the game and his home community.

He posted this to show his respect for a man he competed against for many seasons.

I wanted to repost and share this, as I feel it does a great job of Kobe himself putting into words what makes him who he is.

Click to blow it up and enlarge for easier reading.

Share with a player or Coach

Enjoy

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
Instagram@coachscottfields

coachscotfields@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment