Saturday, August 1, 2015

Mario Elie now back in the game

Mario Elie back in the game

I don't know him personally, but I have close friends who know him well.
I was a fan of his back in his playing days, I remember where I was when he gave the KISS OF DEATH in the NBA Finals.

I am always happy when I see others be successful. I have the same desires as Mario, my journey and my path is just different. But we do share the same passion for teaching the game and we both have missed it when we are away from the game.

I came across this article and wanted to share her with you

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/fran_blinebury/07/24/mario-elie-back-where-he-belongs-on-the-nba-sidelines/

Congrats for landing on an NBA bench once again. Orlando Magic and Coach Scott Skiles gave him an opportunity

coachscottfields.com
Twitter@Scott_Fields
IG@coachscottfields

coachscottfields@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment